Wednesday 8 May 2019

End of module evaluation

overall, the module has made me more aware of how to communicate a message appropriately, with focusing on the distribution and audience to which the message is being targeted at. The module has also allowed me to develop my skills within screen printing again, with the screen printing of the map. The module has made me think more about the message you are communicating within design and how you can make it the most effective. I enjoyed creating the Change4life app, with enhancing on my digital skills, with taking the knowledge that I had learnt from the start of the year and applying it to this module. Having a topic which could be seen as sensitive and needs to be carefully addressed was interesting to tackle and made the outcome more thought out. I didn't enjoy the map however due to the time constraints which were had with the Amsterdam trip. The schedule left only a couple of days to screen print, so the design had to be carefully thought out to cater for this, meaning it limited the potential. Overall, I enjoyed the module and was designing in a playful way that I enjoy and was able to be creative with the app possibilities. The module has allowed me to further develop my design skills and focus on more Digital design work, which I hope to continue in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment